Magic Selfie Mirror Hire – Terms & Conditions
Magic Selfie Mirror Hire – Terms & Conditions
- Fusion Functions & Events shall herein be referred to as ‘The Company’
- ‘Client’ shall herein be the person or entity described as such on invoices and booking confirmations and shall also include any person acting on behalf of such person or entity.
- The Client agrees to accept these terms and conditions of the Company on any booking made.
- On acceptance of these terms and conditions by the Client, said terms and conditions are irrevocable and can only be amended with the written consent of the Company.
- The Client shall ensure that all details given of the venue are correct.
- The Client must notify the Company at the booking stage if the access to the function room at the venue where the Company will operate a photo booth or any other form of entertainment is difficult, in respect of presence of stairs, narrow passageways, inability to park directly outside venue or any other factor that prevents ease of access from delivery van to function room. If this cannot be clarified at the booking stage this must be notified to the Company within 7 days of booking. Booking is when the Company issues a Booking Confirmation to the Client.
- The Client must provide a safe parking position for the Company’s vehicle during the duration of the event.
- We would request a period of 90 minutes prior to the hire start time to set up the equipment. If an earlier set up time than this is required then waiting fees may apply.
- Paying a booking fee is a binding guarantee of contract.
- The Company requests a deposit payment of £100 on receipt of the Booking Confirmation. The remaining fees must be paid a minimum of 28 days before the event date. Deposit payments are non-refundable. All payments are non -refundable within 28 days of the event date.
- In the event that the event date needs to be altered by the Client after monies are paid we will be willing to change the booking date subject to availability.
- In the instance of any unforeseeable events including but not limited to acts of war, terrorist activities, fire, explosion, strikes, lock-outs, acts of God, adverse weather conditions, burglary, malicious damage or any other cause beyond the control of the Company that prevent the Company from achieving our contracted responsibilities our liability shall be limited to a refund of any monies paid in the relation to the event for the Company’s service. No further compensation will be paid irrespective of any loss of earnings or any other loss related to this event.
- The Company reserves the right to substitute equipment hired with as similar as possible in regard to what time / events allow without notice in the event of previous damage or loss of booked equipment.
- The Client must ensure that the area the photo booth is to occupy must be a minimal space of 3m wide x 2m deep x 2.5m high
- Once set up the photo booth must not be moved for the duration of the hire period.
- The Client is to ensure that there is a safe 240v AC mains supply available on delivery and throughout the hire period.
Photo Booth / Mirror Booth use
- The Company reserves the right that all photos taken in the booth can be uploaded to our Client Gallery and used in Company promotional material, if you do not want this then you must inform the Company in writing in advance of the event.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any guests who upload photos to social media sites, websites or any publication whatsoever.
- The Customer agrees to maintain the Company free from any liability arising out of the photos taken, without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of privacy
- Beverages or food of any kind are not to be taken close to the booth and any spillages that damage Company equipment will be the Clients responsibility
- The Company reserve the right to terminate the photo booth or other entertainment hire if there is abusive or threatening behaviour from guests or behaviour that is likely to cause damage to the Company’s equipment.
- The Client shall remain responsible for any damage caused by their guests to the Company’s equipment.
- The Client is responsible for their guests to ensure that they conduct themselves in a proper manner at all times.
- The number of guests permitted to use the Mirror booth at a single time will remain the decision of the booth attendant at the event and will depend on the age and size of guests wishing to use it.
- No-one under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance are permitted to use the booth.
- In the event of a minor’s event they must be suitably supervised by the Client with the correct legal ratio of responsible adults to minors
- No-one is permitted inside the photo booth or to touch any of the equipment while the photo booth is unmanned for any reason.
- The Company holds full public liability insurance for £5,000,000, please notify us if your venue requires sight of said document.
- The Client agrees to indemnify the Company for any theft or damage caused by the Clients’ guests during the hire period. The Company will commence legal proceedings within 14 days of the event if the Client does not settle such promptly
- The Company accepts no liability for any damage or loss of personal property or any injury arising as a result from using the equipment.
- The Company reserves the right to alter these Terms & Conditions without notice.
- If any of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or part, this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions which will remain in full force and effect.